An Invitation to Children in Sherman, Families and Guests
Hosted by Cub Scout Pack 84, Scouts BSA Troops 48 and 148
This Spooktacular Drive -Thru event will take place on Saturday, Oct. 31, 6pm-8pm (rain date, Sun., Nov. 1, same time). Drive–Thru starts at the IGA and all vehicles will be directed from there. All must stay in their vehicle.
- Get a treat at each ‘Trick or Treat” booth while in the comfort of your vehicle Sorry no playing of games this year, due to COVID
- Carve a pumpkin and have it displayed in the “Pumpkin Blaze”. Receive a small treat. Bring pumpkins to Scout House (white building across from The Sherman Playhouse) between 12pm and 3pm on Saturday, Oct., 31st. Put name on bottom to be returned.
- No hotdogs, baked treats, or drinks due to COVID
- Safe environment
- Social distancing of vehicles will be monitored
- Different venues to view. Watch out for ghosts and goblins that may appear
- Nitzu, the 11 foot blow up “fiery“ dragon, will be on display flapping his wings
- All must remain in their vehicle
- Please bring your own bag, or bucket for collection of goodie bags. If you prefer, goodie bags can be tossed in your open trunk
- Costumes at individual’s discretion
- Wearing of face covering preferred
- No Fee, but donations of canned soups, boxed mac and cheese, pasta, and pasta sauces will be welcomed. Pack 84 will distribute to Food Pantries at Thanksgiving. Drop off table along the route. Contributors will receive a small reward
Town groups, youth organizations, businesses and services, residential communities, and caring individuals are making this event possible.
For more information, please contact Barbara Richardson, firstname.lastname@example.org, Cubmaster of Pack 84 and Coordinator of the event
By Barbara Richardson