Your Name (required)
Your Grade (required)
1. New Fairfield has THREE volunteer fire companies that make up the New Fairfield Volunteer Fire Department. Name them.
2. The New Fairfield Cemetery on Brush Hill Road is our town’s oldest existing cemetery. Several stones date back to the 1700's. The oldest legible name on a headstone belongs to who? (Hint: His/her date of death was April 3, 1774)
3. These three elected officials lead our town’s government as our Board of Selectman. Name them.
4. Name the FIVE towns that surround Candlewood Lake.
5. The Town of New Fairfield was founded in what year?